Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ang Nakaraan sa Bansang Brazil

Salvador De Bahija, Brazil....awesome panoramic view from the city center!
My friend during short stay in brazil lunch out at copacabana beach
The native brazilian playing football at Copacabana Beach
along the side walk of copacabana beah in the city proper of Rio de Jenairo
2008 last visit ko sa Brazil and my schedules itinerary stated that I will be in Brazil again this coming Feb 2011. I will make sure to buy a lot of IPanema and Havianas hahaha last time I bought a lot of Havianas dahil it's very cheap $ 10 to $15 dollars a pair and even my maid binigyan ko ng Havianas na pasalubong hehehe

1 comment:

  1. papa mahrk ang sexy mo sa black skimpy swimming trunk.

    may itatanong sana ako kaya lang ayaw mo naman sagutin eh.

    ReplyDelete